- Hometown: Muncie, Indiana
- Education: B.A. in English, Ball State University (In p
- Describe your role at Jonamay Lambert & Associates and what you enjoy about it: As the social
media / marketingmanager, I enjoy creating content to help businesses make workplaces more inclusive.
- Your personal mission statement: Writing is my resistance.
- Surprising fact about you: Last year, I participated in National Novel Writing Month and wrote over 65,000 words in a month.
- What do you value most? Living a life that I can be proud of.
Audrey Bowers is a versatile writer with experience in creative writing, academic writing, journalism, content creation, design, and social media. She aims to create content that questions societal norms. At JLA, she acts as the social
Audrey is a creative writing student at Ball State University who hopes to continue writing after graduation. When not interning at JLA, she is either studying, interning with the Indiana Writers Center, or working on creative projects.