Senior Facilitator and Consultant
- Hometown: Southfield, MI.
- Education: MS.
- Describe your role at Jonamay Lambert & Associates and what you enjoy about it: As a Senior Facilitator and Consultant, I work with clients to determine their D&I needs and view the work through a holistic organizational approach. I facilitate workshops, conduct focus groups and administer organizational assessments. I enjoy working with the variety of clients that we partner with at JLA.
- Your personal mission statement: To help people move their own needle when they encounter differences and create a more inclusive environment.
- Surprising fact about yourself: I love Zumba dancing.
- What do you value most?: My family.
Loretta has extensive experience as a Corporate Consultant, Speaker, Project Manager, and Facilitator. She has 20 years experience with a former Detroit-based Fortune 500 Company. Additionally, she has spent over 18 years working in Diversity and Inclusion which includes strategic diversity management consulting, program evaluation and design and training.
A highly accomplished consultant and facilitator, Loretta excels in the development of comprehensive approaches to working with diversity and inclusion. She works seamlessly with leaders and employees from the shop floor to the C Suite, within both national and international organizations.