- Hometown: Port Barrington, IL
- Education: Some college, in HR Management something I never finished since I’ve become so proficient and successful in the HR EEO arena. I’ve had professional courses focusing on individual and systemic discrimination, compensation analyses, ADA, HR policies, practices and procedures and other relevant self-studies.
- Describe your role at Jonamay Lambert & Associates and what you enjoy about it: As proven EEO and affirmative action subject matter experts, Manchester Consultants (MC) partners with JLA to provide efficient compliant HR, EEO and affirmative action analytical consulting and training solutions. We approach every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding that each company is unique.
- Surprising fact about you: Enjoy doing crafts and helping others!
- What do you value most?: Honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity.
Sandra Hueneman, SR CAAP is the President and founder of Manchester Consultants. She has over 30 years in the EEO/affirmative action arena both within and outside the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) at the District, Regional and National Offices and outside the OFCCP with a major law firm, Fortune 500 Company and many clients across the U.S. in all industries.
Sandra has co-authored revisions to the Federal Contract Compliance Manual, OFCCP quality audit procedures and developed and delivered training to all national, regional and district offices. She is known for her ongoing study of IFCCP enforcement trends and has authored the “Ten Key Essential to EEO and Affirmative Action.”