Senior Consultant – Strategy & Senior Leadership
- Hometown: Chicago, IL.
- Education: BS, Drake University.
- Describe your role at Jonamay Lambert & Associates and what you enjoy about it: I am a Senior Consultant for JLA. I enjoy working with leaders to develop and implement strategies that transform organizational cultures. I enjoy seeing people expand their perspective and make the behavioral shift to be more inclusive; while receiving the business benefits that come with it.
- Your personal mission statement: Leave each place better than you found it.
- Surprising fact about you: I am secretly a crime show addict.
- What do you value most? Faith & family.
As a business leader with over 25 years’ experience, Jeffery is a dedicated HR executive with a successful track record of improving employee productivity and contributing to employee growth and development, particularly delivering breakthrough results at Procter & Gamble. Known for his ability to build highly effective teams and deliver operational excellence, Jeffery has consistently enhanced the strategic performance of several business units within Fortune 50 companies.
He partners with influential business leaders to prioritize and meet organizational goals. Throughout his career, he has developed expertise and is sought after to lead in the areas of Diversity & Inclusion, Strategy Development, Recruitment & Selection, Organization Assessment & Design, Employee Relations, and Leadership Development.