- Hometown: Born in Savanah, grew up in Columbus, MD.
- Education: BA, Communications, Clark College; MBA, Clark Atlanta University.
- Describe your role at Jonamay Lambert & Associates and what you enjoy about it: Senior Facilitator with subject matter expertise in Organizational Effectiveness, Engagement, Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion, Employee Resource Groups and Competencies.
- Your personal mission statement: Be the kind of person that if someone said something negative about you, no one would believe it.
- Surprising fact about yourself: I am a Tea House owner.
- What do you value most?: Family, relationships and making the world a better place.
Over the course of her 25+ year career, Mesha has been coined as an HR professional with a passion for driving change. She has been instrumental in crafting relevant training for her clients ranging from small business to Fortune 50 companies inclusive of curriculum development, training and facilitation across a number of key disciplines. She has worked for such top blue chip industry-leading companies as General Motors, DuPont, Time Warner, and Verizon. Every stop has greatly influenced her business approach and drive for excellence. During her 10-year tenure at Verizon, Mesha received two Verizon Excellence awards, one for community service and another for business innovation.
Mesha is the President of the National Black MBA Association, as well as the Chair of the Leaders of Tomorrow Program in Richmond. She serves as a professor in the Virginia College system at both J. Sargeant Reynolds and Virginia Commonwealth University.