- Hometown: San Antonio, TX.
- Education: MS, Clinical Psychology from Trinity University.
- Describe your role at Jonamay Lambert & Associates and what you enjoy about it: As an Executive Coach and D&I Strategist, Anderson People Strategies, LLC (APS) partners with JLA to provide Executive Coaching to successful senior leaders. We also provide proven practical expertise in Inclusion Strategy development and implementation to achieve sustainable results.
- Surprising fact about you: Previously owned a Dyna Low Rider motorcycle.
- What do you value most?: Family, faith and long-term friends.
Redia Anderson is a nationally recognized leader in the field of Diversity & Inclusion and Founder and Managing Partner of Anderson People Strategies, LLC. APS is an HR management consulting and executive coaching firm committed to aligning talent, performance and business results.
Ms. Anderson is a PCC certified Executive Coach through the International Coach Federation. Redia has coached senior executives and leaders across multiple industries such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, financial services, transportation, entertainment and not for profit organizations.
She is a diversity and inclusion strategist, author and speaker with over 25 years of experience in HR and Inclusion management. Redia recently retired as Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer for BP America. In this role, she led the strategic development and implementation of BP America’s D&I talent strategy as a sustainable business practice. Prior to that, Redia led inclusion efforts as Chief Diversity Officer for Deloitte & Touché LLP, Equiva Services (JV between Shell, Texaco, and Saudi Aramco), Sears, and Abbott Laboratories.
She is the author of Trailblazers: How Top Business Leaders Are Accelerating Results through Inclusion and Diversity and Founder of AuthenticAllies® a women’s leadership development program.